Tuesday 17 April 2012

Superficial digital flexor tendon

That's what my horse has damaged... Nope, stretched in her leg. Not good. She has been in her stable for 8 weeks now 24/7. Vet came today to check her and ( I think) he is happy with her progress. He is however, concerned that the damaged tissues in her leg might start to fuse together if she doesn't start moving around, so she finally allowed out of her stable for only about half an hour at the moment to go have some grass and move around a little bit. :) I am happy that she can start being a horse again. I hate it when they have to stay cooped up in their stables all day.

Anyway!!! So with this good news, I can finally start looking forward to my holiday .... Which starts on SUNDAY!
Pepper is being left in the care of my mum. I hate leaving her, especially with a poorly leg, but I am really looking forward to this trip

Basically we are driving route 66 ( with some extra bits)
From Chicago to San Diego, in 18 days.
I get to see my aunts and cousins who live in Texas along the way so that is exciting!!

I think I am going to try and keep this blog updated with what we are up to and where we are and photos etc.

So I had better start packing! (and washing the clothes that need to be packed) I'm so unorganised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!