Tuesday 3 August 2010

Tough Times

Having a bit of a tough time at the moment. Nothing major, just little things. Probably normal for someone who has just finished uni and job searching.

To remedy this I am planning on going on holiday with my mum and dad in a couple of weeks to Menorca. I'm very excited about this! Sitting on a beach and swimming everyday! although I do live by the sea... the warmth will be nice! and to spend some time with my parents, as I do miss them alot. 

Will be taking my sketchbook and my camera to get lots of holiday inspired illustration ideas. So will hopefully come back feeling refreshed and full of ideas.

Can not wait!



Also! Just realised I will have been blogging for a year on thursday next week.I am quite proud of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!